Thursday, February 9, 2012

Police probe one sided Imam

Jammu and Kashmir Minister Peerzada Mohd Sayeed's foster-son Imam Sauban, whose passing of class X exam ran into a controversy over allegations of answer sheet tampering, tonight rejected the police probe report as "one-sided".

He also said he has "no relation" with Peerzada who is being targeted by political rivals using him.

"I reject the probe report of the State Crime Branch as it is one sided. I have not been investigated by Crime Branch about my hand writing", Imam said adding "guns are being trained on Peerzada using my shoulders under a conspiracy".

"I would like to say that I do not have any relation with Peerzada Mohmmad Sayeed at all. He is not father from any angle", Imam told reporters here.

Sauban, who recently passed 12th class examination with distinction, said "Parvez Ahmed Bhat, who died in militancy incident, was my father. I was a baby when he died".

Imam, who distanced himself from the Peerzada family, said his mother married Peerzada and I do not have any objection and I sometime visit my mother that is the only relation with that family. 

No comments:

Post a Comment